kazeworld
Welcome to kazeworld, It's great to see you here with us!

Already A Member? Then click on login below to login to your kazeworld account now
Not A Member?Click on regist er, it takes less than 60 seconds to register with KAZEWORLD and become part of the family so what are you waiting for?

ps: site rename to kazeworld ( old name is krazes.tk)

[Register] or i'll kill u, and i mean it. For those who dont know the site was renamed from krazes.tk TO kazeworld.co.cc

Register your shoutbox forum name after registration ( until chatbox is being maintained )
Anime series and movies were uploaded for your mobile, ipod, iphone, psp or other portable device. please enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to sign symbian applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 how to sign symbian applications on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:15 pm

kaze

Admin
Admin
EDIT: THe newest, easiest and best way to sign an application, templates, etc... is now freesginer.
freesigner is a free tools design to make your task easier.

1) download the freesigner
2) install it and run it
3) add a task ( the app you want to sign )
4) run and let it work
5) voila!! its done and your application is ready to rolll

Ps: Note that it doesnt work on all applications and therefore if it does not switch to the tutorial below

downloads
Freesigner ( use to manually sign your applications and other directly on your mobile ) :

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?pj9daop29lne5o2

----------------------------------------------------------In case freesigner doesnt work--------------------------------------------------------------
This is what you need

* A computer with internet connection
* About 20 minutes of time

As usual SimplySymbian.com cannot be held responsible if you during the following procedure manage to destroy your phone, blow up your computer or in any other way destroy your equipment

Register a Symbian Signed account

1. Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and register a new account.

Click the ‘Register now!’ link which can be found in the green login form. They’ll send you a verification email which you’ll have to confirm.
Note: Symbian Signed does not accept web based emails such as hotmail or gmail, you’ll need a pop3 email.

Download necessary tools and create a Developer Certificate

Download and install the SignSIS GUI tool which you can find at:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Run the DevCertRequestControl application from your Windows Start menu (it should be in the SignSIS-GUI application folder if you installed it right).
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click the DevCertRequest button to create a Developer Certificate. A new window will open and you’ll be required to enter your IMEI-code. The IMEI code consists of 15 digits and can be found by typing *#06# in your phones idle screen or by checking at the sticker under your battery.

Make sure you don’t touch anything after you’ve clicked OK, as your computer will become alive and several dialogs will flash on your screen.
When you see the ‘Finished’ dialog, your Developer Certificate file is ready and placed in your ‘My documents’ directory.
Go back to the Symbian Signed website, log in if you haven’t done so already.

Click on ‘My Symbian Signed’ – ‘Open Signed’ – ‘Request’.
Enter the security code shown in the image and attach your Developer Certificate file found in your ‘My documents’ directory. It should be called something like SignSIS_35xxxxxxxxxxxxx.csr.
Click the ‘Send’ button, if you’ve entered everything right, you’ll come to a Request DevCert where you’ll see your certificate and how long it’ll be valid. If not you probably misspelled the security code, try again until you succeed.

Download your certificate and sign your application

On the Symbian Signed website, click on ‘My Symbian Signed’ – ‘Open Signed’ – ‘My DevCerts’. You’ll find a list of your certificates (you’ll probably only have one).
Download the certificate by clicking the ‘Download’ button. You’ll be asked to save a file named something like SignSIS_35xxxxxxxxxxxxx.cer. Save it to your ‘My Documents’ folder.
Run the SignSIS-GUI application from your Windows Start menu or by clicking on the SignSIS button in the DevCertRequestControl application shown in the above image.

Spoiler:

Add your .cer file found in your ‘My documents’ folder in the DevCert input box.
You don’t need to add anything in the KeyFile input box as it should contain the standard SignSIS.key file. If it doesn’t you’ll find this file where you installed the SignSIS GUI application, normally in the C:\Program\SignSIS-GUI folder.
Key should be 0123456 if you’re going with the standard SignSIS.key file.
And now, finally, add your unsigned freeware file in the Input.sis(x) box and click the ‘SignSIS!’ button.

If all went well, you’ll be prompted with a new dialog stating you succeeded. A new file will be created in the same folder as your old ‘unsigned’ file. Transfer the new ’signed’ file to your phone and enjoy!

Last edited by kaze on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 5 times in total

___________>[user signature]<___________
Only lag can kill us !!!
http://kazeworld.co.cc

2 Re: how to sign symbian applications on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:25 pm

sweet4maria

KazeWorld Level 2
KazeWorld Level 2
hey kraze, this steps are easier than watching that video?

3 Re: how to sign symbian applications on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:27 pm

sweet4maria

KazeWorld Level 2
KazeWorld Level 2
how i can do pop3 mail? :/

4 Re: how to sign symbian applications on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:58 am

ewanmcjawer

KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member
man.. that was dificult..can u give me the signed virtual key please..i already try it several time and it wont work..

5 Re: how to sign symbian applications on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:58 pm

kaze

Admin
Admin
ewanmcjawer wrote:man.. that was dificult..can u give me the signed virtual key please..i already try it several time and it wont work..

giving u the sign one wont work because it has a unique certificate based on my imei.

i suggest you: 1) go to youtube and search for a new video on how to sign application [Very Happy]
2) and if you have an n97 or a similar type mobile the virtual keyboard is not necessary.

Note: from now on, only comments about the post whether being useful or not or views will be accepted.
for any problem or for any help you ned plz > go to tutorials > help > create a new topic > name and describe >
and if it was solved plz edit the post and change icon to "solved"

Only lag can kill us !!!

6 Re: how to sign symbian applications on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Naruto

kazeworld level 1
kazeworld level 1
WOrks great thnx Very Happy

7 Re: how to sign symbian applications on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:39 am

hacker15091

KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member
hey there

i went onto the signed symbian site and it gave me an error not allowing me to do anything this is the error i get....

Open Signed Offline/Developer Certificates are only available to users with a Publisher ID.
Developer Certificate requests are currently only available to users who have a Publisher Id

please help

8 Re: how to sign symbian applications on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:40 pm

kaze

Admin
Admin
hacker15091 wrote:hey there

i went onto the signed symbian site and it gave me an error not allowing me to do anything this is the error i get....

Open Signed Offline/Developer Certificates are only available to users with a Publisher ID.
Developer Certificate requests are currently only available to users who have a Publisher Id

please help

maybe the tutorial expired..ill make an other but dont worry go to youtube.com and search for how to sign a symbian application and chose the most recent and popular one as the signing sites keeps updating and the steps may change for an old video..

Only lag can kill us !!!

9 Re: how to sign symbian applications on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:23 am

minwel123

KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member
cover

10 Re: how to sign symbian applications on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:58 pm

kelpows

KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member
how to create a pop 3 mail?

11 Re: how to sign symbian applications on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:39 pm

jakesheen

KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member
...can i barrow your pop3email and pass..plssssssssssss

12 Re: how to sign symbian applications on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:57 pm

jakesheen

KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member
..hey can you do it for me...my IME is 358321036629416

13 Re: how to sign symbian applications on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:02 am

jakesheen

KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member
...ther is an error when i try 2 install virtual keyboard.on my nokia 5233.plsss teach me how 2 install it...

14 Re: how to sign symbian applications on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm

christian143u

KazeWorld Level 0
KazeWorld Level 0
how to register on symbian signed ?????

15 Re: how to sign symbian applications on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:41 pm

christian143u

KazeWorld Level 0
KazeWorld Level 0
well ...having problem sisx file ... with swype installation .
its says "requested application access not granted" solutoin plz!!
although i have signed the application with my belonging certificate still it does not resolve the problem.
requested for the solution or the reason toward the solution plz.
nokia 5800 v.50
regard

16 Re: how to sign symbian applications on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:18 pm

hunterxxxhunter

KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member
mr.kaze how to create a pop3? plss reply

17 Re: how to sign symbian applications on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:22 am

apolo4722

KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member
hey Kaze i have a problem i have done everything that was writen in the tutorial i have just 1 problem. when i open this on my destop SignSIS-GUI and enter everithing i need i click on Sign SIS! there is opening a error. it says
SignSIS.exe encounted an error:

#########################################
SISfile error, C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\SignSIS_354828049166545.csr is not a SIS file.

#########################################

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum