kazeworld
Welcome to kazeworld, It's great to see you here with us!

Already A Member? Then click on login below to login to your kazeworld account now
Not A Member?Click on regist er, it takes less than 60 seconds to register with KAZEWORLD and become part of the family so what are you waiting for?

ps: site rename to kazeworld ( old name is krazes.tk)

[Register] or i'll kill u, and i mean it. For those who dont know the site was renamed from krazes.tk TO kazeworld.co.cc

Register your shoutbox forum name after registration ( until chatbox is being maintained )
Anime series and movies were uploaded for your mobile, ipod, iphone, psp or other portable device. please enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help or need help

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Help or need help on Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:52 pm

kaze

Admin
Admin
Great thanks to all members of krazes who helped making the forum being live despite the fact that i aint hardly got any time to dedicate myself to the forum...

FOR ALL YOUR PROBLEMS OR HELP NEEDED, OPEN THE SUB FORUM HELP AND CHOSE YOUR PROBLEM, THEN CREATE A TOPIC AND YOU ARE DONE.

Last edited by kaze on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________>[user signature]<___________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Only lag can kill us !!!
http://kazeworld.co.cc

2 Re: Help or need help on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:37 pm

borgasm

KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member
where do i put the roms??

3 Re: Help or need help on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:07 pm

kaze

Admin
Admin
borgasm wrote:where do i put the roms??

You can either create a folder yourself and place it in your memory card, or you can place the roms in the already created folder for you named "placegbaromshere"

if you create a new one, note that you need to open the rom first for vbagx to locate your folder, then each time you wanna start a game, instead of lauching it from your folder, just open vbag and you will find all your roms there.

Laughing

___________>[user signature]<___________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Only lag can kill us !!!
http://kazeworld.co.cc

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum